- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/18/2012
- Last connection: 07/07/2013
- 08:22 PM darktable Bug #9344: darktable won't start
- issue solved by removing the library.db file. I have strace form when darktable wouldn't start if anyone wants to loo...
- 05:37 PM darktable Bug #9344 (Closed: invalid): darktable won't start
- I had a complete system crash while exporting photos, presumably due to opencl (not the first time, never happens whe...
- 09:06 PM darktable Bug #9102: left half of exported image is black
- Okay, having changed core settings as instructed, the problem seems to be gone.
FYI, this only occured with this o...
- 08:49 PM darktable Bug #9102: left half of exported image is black
sorry about the delay. I will try what was suggested above and tell how it went.
- 08:34 PM darktable Bug #9102 (Fixed): left half of exported image is black
- Having applied equalizer to a jpeg file, when exported the entire left half of the image is black.
- 02:32 PM darktable Bug #8828: black squares in exported image
- and I can't figure out how to reopen this. I guess I wouldn't have the privileges needed.
- 02:17 PM darktable Bug #8828: black squares in exported image
- exported http://ubuntuone.com/5Y8yskMPBgsUyBpOmxyV5l
raw file http://ubuntuone.com/4CnhgVvLiA8VtwX4iVeDjh
- 02:16 PM darktable Bug #8828: black squares in exported image
- Unfortunately the problem persists in 1.0.4. I didn't touch any settings after installing, just opened that one file ...
- 08:18 AM darktable Bug #8828: black squares in exported image
- Simon Spannagel wrote:
> Dear Neimo,
> beside the exported file we would need some more information and data:
- 07:37 AM darktable Bug #8828 (Fixed): black squares in exported image
- Exported image has huge black squares on it, covering up to a third of the entire image area.
Running in ubuntu pr...
Also available in: Atom