- 02:59 AM darktable Feature #8466 (Triaged): When exporting to a website (e.g. Flickr), allow simultaneous export to local file
- When I'm exporting to Flickr (or any of the other web export options DT allows), I almost always want a local copy st...
- 02:16 AM darktable Bug #8427 (Fixed): After update, Darktable crashes upon start
- Update: After the latest update (darktable 0.7.1+802~g4f9157c) the program is starting fine, and importing folders n...
- 04:11 PM darktable Bug #8427: After update, Darktable crashes upon start
- I've now uninstalled/reinstalled Darktable and deleted library.db, and am still unable to use the software (the same ...
- 12:05 AM darktable Bug #8427: After update, Darktable crashes upon start
- Here's an attempt at gleaning a little more info... I deleted "library.db" to try a fresh start, then ran Darktable. ...
- 02:17 PM darktable Bug #8427: After update, Darktable crashes upon start
- Additional info: Ubuntu 10.10 AMD64
- 02:14 PM darktable Bug #8427 (Fixed): After update, Darktable crashes upon start
- I just started darktable after the update to 0.7.1+782~gcd70148, and it attempts to start but fails to load a bunch o...
- 03:55 PM darktable Feature #8352 (Fixed): Allow multiple instances of plugins
- There are some plugins in DT that can do lots of different things, like the excellent Color Zones plugin. It would b...
- 06:52 PM darktable Bug #8341 (Fixed): Switch to light table and it's empty
- After editing a photo and returning to the light table, the light table is empty. Clicking on the desired film roll ...
- 06:33 PM darktable Bug #8321: DT fails to export
- Thanks, I'll open a new one for the issue of having to reload the film roll.
- 06:42 PM darktable Bug #8321 (Fixed): DT fails to export
- My installation of Darktable is the \"release-plus\" from the PPA at:
Also available in: Atom