- 10:16 PM darktable Bug #12347: Invert module does not work for raw images
- any update on this? I have been struggling with this and thought it was my camera settings fouling things up until i ...
- 01:24 PM darktable Bug #12668 (New): tethering does not remeber jobcode
- every time I switch from tethering to darkroom and back (to see if the picture was right or to apply corrections) the...
- 08:27 PM darktable Feature #12358: find
- Ah, so its not "find" its "filter". thanks! using the right search words is always key in google or general the web.
- 07:05 PM darktable Feature #12358: find
- btw, i still do not know if dt has a find function or not. if its not there, I can look around the user guide for age...
- 06:26 PM darktable Feature #12358: find
- Oh thanks. that was really a help. This really pisses me off. why do you care if I "missed 90% of the features" as dt...
- 05:26 PM darktable Feature #12358 (Closed: invalid): find
- it would be handy to find a certain image by filename. I have not find a way to do that.
- 05:22 PM darktable Bug #12323: TIFF coolscan 10 bit images rendered wrong
- I don't understand your statement?
- 09:57 PM darktable Bug #12323: TIFF coolscan 10 bit images rendered wrong
- i "think" it is saved as 16 bit, as i can only choose between 16 or 8 bit in the preferences of Xsane.
- 10:23 PM darktable Bug #12323 (New): TIFF coolscan 10 bit images rendered wrong
- When scanning with xsane and my Coolscan II (LS-30) in 8bit mode. everything is fine, but when i scan in 10 bit mode,...
- 08:45 PM darktable Bug #10844 (Incomplete): no tag box in gui
- Hi all
On Ubuntu 14.04 and DT 2.0.0, the boxes for the checkboxes are missing. see enclosed image. there should be...
Also available in: Atom