- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/03/2012
- Last connection: 02/26/2019
- 08:27 AM darktable Feature #8968: Actions are not applied to all grouped images when collapsed
- Thank you for the explanation but this is unnecessarily complicated in my opinion. Workflows are well supported if yo...
- 05:45 PM darktable Bug #11683: Pentax K-S2: lens correction auto-scale fails
- Lensfun's auto scale code (i.e. the API function exposed to DT) is not called for this DNG until you request for it e...
- 03:23 PM darktable Bug #11683: Pentax K-S2: lens correction auto-scale fails
- The auto scale code takes some safety buffer into account in order to compensate for colour channel reduction due to ...
- 05:29 PM darktable Camera Support #11181: Lens corrections of Olympus TG-4
- The TG-4 was added in 2015-12 but Lensfun 0.3.2 is of 2015-11. Thus, you need to update your database with the menti...
- 05:13 PM darktable Camera Support #11181: Lens corrections of Olympus TG-4
- Please call “@lensfun-update-data@” on the command line.
- 03:05 PM darktable Camera Support #11181: Lens corrections of Olympus TG-4
- The data is in Lensfun's database, and it works for me out-of-the-box. Please assure that Lensfun is successfully re...
- 05:25 PM darktable Bug #10860: Lens correction drop down menu
- Could you describe in details what's happening?
- 06:15 PM darktable Bug #10803: Darktable segfault at start
- It is now fixed in Lensfun's git version. Thank you for tracking this down!
- 06:13 PM darktable Bug #10803: Darktable segfault at start
- A "return" seems to be missing in Lensfun.
- 03:11 AM darktable Revision 23a1859a (darktable): Switched back to normal Lensfun search mode for lens lookups.
- The option LF_SEARCH_SORT_AND_UNIQUIFY was needed when darktable checked for
uniqueness of the search result (see bug...
Also available in: Atom