- 07:23 PM darktable Bug #11566: Orientation module messes up crop and rotate module
- This error is still in DT 2.4.3.
When you first use the crop-module and later the orientation, then the selected are...
- 07:59 PM darktable Bug #12144: symbol in lighttable rotates 180 not 90 degrees
- I uploaded a sample (jpg + xmp).
Scanned and imported 2016-08.
Last edited 2017-05, but only tagging and rotation i...
- 08:32 PM darktable Bug #12144: symbol in lighttable rotates 180 not 90 degrees
- I can't reproduce the error with a fresh copied and fresh imported jpeg (upload sample).
It seems, the error occur o...
- 07:05 PM darktable Bug #12144 (New): symbol in lighttable rotates 180 not 90 degrees
- Some of my pictures are not from a digicam but from scanning slides in JPG-Format. There are no exif-data inside for ...
- 08:36 PM darktable Bug #10914: wrong map-scale after finding a geolocation by name
- Works well now since a few releases.
Thank you Tobias.
Issue should be closed.
- 03:59 PM darktable Bug #11046: Importing an apparently intact jpg file causes Darktable to crash
- I often import JPG-Files or TIF-Files from Nikon-Scan-Software without problems.
I downloaded the attachment and imp...
- 04:15 PM darktable Feature #11040 (New): Exif.Image.DateTimeOriginal for export
- I use DT not only for RAW but also for scanned slides.
The scanner sets the scan-date to exif, so I have to set the ...
- 07:51 PM darktable Bug #11001 (New): collecting images from similar folders
- Think of a set of folders like:...
- 01:57 PM darktable Bug #10952: Tags in the "darktable" namespace can't be deleted
- In the tagging-module in the list on top of the input-field I saw the tags and removed them from all pictures. That i...
- 09:40 AM darktable Bug #10952: Tags in the "darktable" namespace can't be deleted
- Restart do not work. This style-tags commulated over weeks and month. It is not a problem of one session.
Also available in: Atom