- 07:43 PM darktable Feature #9507: Manual sort in lighttable
- +1, I'd also like to be able to set an order number.
This number could be used both for sorting photos in Darktabl...
- 07:10 PM darktable Bug #11416: Random stripes when exporting to JPEG
If I encounter the problem again, I'll move my export folder so that it won't be on Dropbox, and try some expo...
- 05:10 PM darktable Bug #11416: Random stripes when exporting to JPEG
- After re-enabling OpenCL, I tried exporting with PPM and had no problem, but I also tried with JPEG just after and ha...
- 08:52 PM darktable Bug #11416: Random stripes when exporting to JPEG
- Roman Lebedev wrote:
> I have experienced the same issue on linux a while ago (2016.04)
> Is opencl enabled?
- 08:22 PM darktable Bug #11416 (New): Random stripes when exporting to JPEG
- I experienced some issues when exporting photos in JPEG with Darktable: some stripes appears at the top of the photos...
- 07:06 PM darktable Camera Support #10989 (Fixed): failed to read camera white balance information from "file.CR2" ! with Canon PowerShot S95
Darktable 2.0.2 displays an error about white balance when opening a RAW file from a Canon PowerShot S95 in th...
- 09:03 PM darktable Bug #9458 (Closed: invalid): Flickr authorization does not work on OS X
- Clicking the "Connect" button in "Export with Flickr" (not sure this is this title in english) does not open a Web br...
- 09:12 PM darktable Bug #8695: HDR green image
- I also got the issue, on OS X Lion, built from git (v1.0+823~gcabfe1f).
Pictures were taken with a Canon S95.
Also available in: Atom