- 08:59 PM darktable Bug #11833: cmake 3.10.0 makes libxml2 not to be found --> compile of dt fails
- Deleting the old build directory *fixed the issue* for me.
Hope the trick can help others.
- 05:50 PM darktable Bug #9664: Darktable crashes on Macos X 10.9.0 in a multiple monitor setup
- It seems the darktable window just doesn't like to stay on the external screen:
1. Disconnect the ext...
- 09:48 PM darktable Bug #8581 (Fixed): DT crashes when importing DNGs
- I found the fix for this :
# sudo rm -r /usr/local/lib/darktable (or wherever dt is installed)
and install dt aga...
- 10:22 PM darktable Bug #8581 (Fixed): DT crashes when importing DNGs
- DT used to work fine with my whole image library for the last weeks. Then I wanted to import some new DNGs and had th...
- 09:49 PM darktable Bug #8511 (Closed: invalid): Rating lost after crash
- Everything is in the title. I can stand occasional crashes as long as I don't lose too much work. It seems ratings ar...
- 12:49 PM darktable Feature #8499 (Closed: invalid): Strange behavior when double clicking
- Double clicks don't select any more :
- in lightable mode, I have to simple click once to select, then double clic...
- 11:41 PM darktable Bug #8472 (Fixed): DNGs develop to plain white images
- The problem with DNGs seems fixed for the last few days. Though none closed this ticket yet, so I guess the fix was m...
- 09:36 PM darktable Bug #8472: DNGs develop to plain white images
- It's ironic that PEF and other proprietary formats work better than DNG in an open source program. Still I'll stick w...
- 07:14 PM darktable Bug #8472 (Incomplete): DNGs develop to plain white images
- Sorry to reopen the ticket, but the bug is back again tonight - DNG, no openCL.
- 09:03 PM darktable Feature #8336: Please implement AMaZE / DCB demosaicing algorithms to dt core
- Since my last post on this ticket, I worked a lot with both [[DarkTable]] and [[RawTherapee]], comparing hundreds of ...
Also available in: Atom