- 09:35 AM darktable Bug #10164: Darktable wrongly reports lock PID as being alive on the system
- I've just reproduced this error in darktable version 2.6 (flatpak).
I was working on files in an external hard dis...
- 08:27 AM darktable Feature #9551: in darkroom filmstrip show the position of the current image: "x of y images selected"
- I'm happy to say that this is fixed in version 2.4.0.
Both in lighttable and in darkroom now I can see the position ...
- 02:00 PM darktable Feature #8507: Please add file rename functionality
- I've stumbled again on this.
Just for the records, the rename functionality is particularly useful when you want to ...
- 08:11 AM darktable Bug #11126: Can not set keyboard shortcuts
- wis775 wis775 wrote:
> This Feature works under Fedora 25 Beta, Gnome 3.22.1 and Darktable 2.0.7
Not yet on Fedor...
- 08:33 AM darktable Bug #10421 (Fixed): google+ validation code is not an URL
- I'm just nitpicking... if you try the google+ export, you are asked to enter a validation URL.
But it's not an URL, ...
- 06:00 PM darktable Bug #10378 (Closed: invalid): ui_last/gui_language gets rewritten after launching again darktable
- Well, I've written again C and now it's permanent.
I have no idea about what might have happened before.
- 05:45 PM darktable Bug #10378 (Closed: invalid): ui_last/gui_language gets rewritten after launching again darktable
- According to this comment:
I found a bug: ui_last/gui_langua...
- 12:11 AM darktable Bug #9625: menus cropped when using localized version
- Roman Lebedev wrote:
> The work is continuing in #10271
Issue 10271 does not exist.
IIRC this problem was fixed ...
- 04:10 PM darktable Feature #8620: History stack should'n compress stack after next/prev picture
- Ok, and it's also documented:
- 12:29 PM darktable Feature #8620: History stack should'n compress stack after next/prev picture
- I have a similar problem, but I'm not sure if it can be included in this issue.
If I select a previous step of histo...
Also available in: Atom