- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2012
- Last connection: 04/10/2018
- darktable (Developer, 05/28/2012)
- 07:43 PM darktable Bug #11066: darktable-cltest: please do not output last line
- This should have been fixed with commit 2e445a9da13eda430f313a33cd80e7383bb47a4b. Looks like a regression.
- 07:02 PM darktable Bug #12083: shadows and highlights giving weird changes
- I think the root cause lies in the overexposed aread in the sky just outside the shoulder of the person. Overexposed ...
- 09:09 PM darktable Bug #12030: Spontaneous crash at `dt_opencl_write_buffer_to_device` when exporting
- You can force darktable to only use your NVIDIA GPU. It's a bit complicated as this is not a usual situation:
- 09:01 PM darktable Bug #12083 (Incomplete): shadows and highlights giving weird changes
- Please upload the RAW + XMP.
- 07:20 PM darktable Bug #12030 (Incomplete): Spontaneous crash at `dt_opencl_write_buffer_to_device` when exporting
- I tried with your image but I could not reproduce your issue here on my NVIDIA GPU. I have no personal experience wit...
- 09:30 PM darktable Revision 069a4cbf (darktable): usermanual: release of manual for darktable 2.4
- 07:19 PM darktable Feature #12058: Update user manual for 2.4 and release as PDF
- In practical terms it's good to go for 2.4. Let me do a few minor tweaks today for a release tomorrow.
- 09:43 AM darktable Bug #11913: Haze module bug?
- Please attach the RAW+XMP to help others reproduce the issue.
- 08:09 AM darktable Bug #11913: Haze module bug?
- The warning indicates a problem that is only transient, i.e. it will typically go away with the next action that chan...
- 12:34 PM darktable Bug #11897 (Closed: won't fix): workflow difference between "crop and rotate" and "perspective co...
- I don't agree. Perspective correction in the "crop and rotate" module forces you to tell the module at some point tha...
Also available in: Atom