- 11:07 AM darktable Bug #11054: dt 2.0.4 overwriting stack does not work correctly
- Did something wrong, trying git version. I didn´t switch to override the stack. So: The fault doesn´t exist in git-ve...
- 11:17 PM darktable Bug #11054 (New): dt 2.0.4 overwriting stack does not work correctly
- darktable 2.0.4 on openSUSE Leap 42.1
copying of the prozessng-stack does not work correctly. That´s, what I do:
- 08:23 PM darktable Feature #8803 (Fixed): exporting to uncompressed tiff
- Ich would like to have an option to export my pictures to uncompressed tiff. See this discussion in the mailing list:...
- 08:14 PM darktable Feature #8793: tags in alphabetical order
- Ordered by number of occurrences, that looks easy, but for me it´s to complicated.
Searching through a tag-list, w...
- 07:23 PM darktable Feature #8792: selecting untagged pictures
- Yes, Jo, I thought about this. But that is no solution.
Selecting all film rolls exept all tags means selecting no...
- 09:16 PM darktable Feature #8793 (Triaged): tags in alphabetical order
- It would be great, if the tags in the tagging module could be sorted in alphabetical order. That would make things mu...
- 09:06 PM darktable Feature #8792 (Triaged): selecting untagged pictures
- I miss a possibility to select untagged pictures, that means, pictures that I didn´t tag yet. Please, can you append ...
- 08:38 PM darktable Bug #8774 (Fixed): exporting to tiff does nut run how exspected
Exporting CR2 to tiff gives weird results. dt tells:...
- 11:18 PM darktable Feature #8731: Merge "keywords" and "tagging" modules
- I played a little bit with gimp 2.8. Nice tool ;) Look, what I´ve done with the keywords-module. And see my thoughts,...
- 12:59 PM darktable Feature #8742 (Fixed): importing some folders using the commandline
Using the commandline, I can import a folder: darktable /path/to/pictures1. But that is only one folder.
Also available in: Atom