- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/26/2015
- Last connection: 09/13/2018
- 08:45 PM darktable Bug #12277: Incorrect behaviour of types.dt_lua_tag_t.#
- Tried to recreate this problem and failed. Randomly tagged 6 images with "test" then wrote a script (attached) to ch...
- 06:52 AM darktable Bug #12045: plugin check_for_updates fails
- official/check_for_updates.lua says that the lua extensions luasec and cjson modules need to be installed in order fo...
- 06:41 AM darktable Bug #12096: darktable.control.execute - quotes issue under windows
- The only way I've found to get a quoted command with quoted arguments to run on windows is by building a batch file w...
- 05:14 AM darktable Bug #11184: setting lua combobox values from unpack(table) doesn't work correctly
- Figured out a work around for this, so it's no longer a priority for me.
I did a little more debugging and the one...
- 09:00 PM darktable Bug #11184: setting lua combobox values from unpack(table) doesn't work correctly
- Tested against the dev version and it doesn't work there either.
Added some print statements to src/lua/widget/com...
- 07:28 PM darktable Bug #11184 (Closed: won't fix): setting lua combobox values from unpack(table) doesn't work corre...
- Setting combobox values from a table of strings such as:...
- 04:53 AM darktable Bug #10741: Selecting 750 images in map view causes crash
- System error message was "darktable crashed with SIGSEGV in lua_settop()"
- 04:51 AM darktable Bug #10741 (Incomplete): Selecting 750 images in map view causes crash
- Opened film roll with 750 images. Went to map view. Clicked on first image then scrolled to last image. Did a shif...
Also available in: Atom