- 04:39 PM darktable Bug #8493 (Fixed): Lens correction defaults to rectilinear output type no matter what is the actual input type
- Lens correction defaults to rectilinear output type no matter what is the actual input type.
E.g. if the lens is a f...
- 04:40 PM darktable Feature #8468: Multithreaded export: # of exported images goes back & forth
- Thanks for the patch - it applies cleanly to today's git and fixes the reported bug. Unless someone objects it, could...
- 03:51 PM darktable Bug #8403: XMP sidecar: xpacket/xml format, filename, overwriting
- digiKam uses image.ext.xmp now:
- 01:48 PM darktable Feature #8468 (Fixed): Multithreaded export: # of exported images goes back & forth
- When exporting images to the filesystem, there is a message like "5 of 70 images exported to...".
In case of multi...
- 08:44 PM darktable Feature #8290: Add support of hierarchy of tags
- On a related matter:
dt already stores hierarchy ("darktable|format|cr2") in "Xmp.dc.subject" (which is not intend...
- 08:36 PM darktable Feature #8371: On-demand resolution for thumbnails
- A related matter is that the resolution of thumbnail in lt is based on uncropped image. Once the image is (heavily) c...
- 08:28 PM darktable Bug #8403: XMP sidecar: xpacket/xml format, filename, overwriting
- It seems that Adobe planned xmp sidecars mainly for read-only (proprietary?) raw files. Many others (DNG, JPEG, TIFF,...
- 07:38 PM darktable Wiki edit: GuiCleanup (#3)
Also available in: Atom