- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/02/2015
- Last connection: 11/05/2018
- 08:34 PM darktable Feature #12392 (New): Feature #8761 revisit culling workflow
- I find the current darktable culling abilities very limited.
The related feature request has not been changed since ...
- 01:27 PM darktable Feature #11335 (Fixed): Film Grain Module
- Real film grain is not a random distribution of noise.
A realistic grain simulation depends on image dimensions, is ...
- 01:25 AM darktable Feature #10653: Scrolling improvement for modules
- I am aware that this might be personal preference but I do never adjust sliders with a wheel (does anyone?)
But I o...
- 01:06 AM darktable Feature #10651: User defined module organisation
- Roman Lebedev wrote:
> >Let the user order modules (and reset to default) / drag and drop rearrange modules
> Have ...
- 12:59 AM darktable Feature #10652: Better scrolling behaviour and display of aktive modules
- img1 is showing a situation I often find when working with modules. I have to finetune (move the mouse/pen) the view....
- 01:09 AM darktable Feature #10653 (Closed: invalid): Scrolling improvement for modules
- There is no wheel scrolling to move through the modules.
Scrolling therefore is more complicated than necessary, es...
- 01:05 AM darktable Feature #10652 (Fixed): Better scrolling behaviour and display of aktive modules
- Selected modules should be completely visible. It does not make sense to have to scroll to have to focus a module tha...
- 01:00 AM darktable Feature #10651 (New): User defined module organisation
- I am aware of the toggle cycle and favorite modules. However, I frequently struggle to find modules.
Therefore I wo...
Also available in: Atom