- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2012
- Last connection: 01/22/2016
- 08:14 PM darktable Bug #10886 (New): DT doesn't heandle ISO > 65535
- Tested on a Canon 6d, ISO 104200 is reported as 65535. This seems a known limitation of exif specs. Thought the follo...
- 12:49 AM darktable Feature #10077 (New): Unable to save a preset with spot removal
- - Use spot removal on a picture
- Save the current "spots" as a preset
- Go to another picture and choose the previ...
- 05:39 PM darktable Bug #10073 (Fixed): Mouse wheel on histogram when using auto-exposure
- Discovered on a few days ago git master, i f I select the exposure preset of magic-lantern, then if I use the mouse w...
- 10:15 PM darktable Bug #9905: Current master segfault at startup on Debian sid
- I confirm that this bug is fixed. Thx!
- 10:45 AM darktable Bug #9905: Current master segfault at startup on Debian sid
- Ask me if you need that I run something to debug this.
- 10:30 PM darktable Bug #9905 (Fixed): Current master segfault at startup on Debian sid
- On an up-to-date Debian unstable, just did a git pull of master (2e7889e6a8dacf05c401213a249a61cf22e54438) and build....
- 11:43 PM darktable Bug #8898: DT crash when trying to filter by tag (if broken tags are present)
- Hi and sorry for the late response. I no longer have this problem. I think it was caused by a multiline tag with mayb...
- 03:53 PM darktable Feature #9561 (Fixed): DT redmine: please add Debian GNU/Linux in "System" values
- I'm sure there is more than one DT user that uses Debian ;)
- 03:51 PM darktable Bug #9560 (Duplicate): IMG serial number reset breaks mouse wheel slide show
- In LT (sorted by date), when hiting "z" and using mouse wheel to show next pictures, it wont go from IMG_9999.CR2 to ...
- 01:59 PM darktable Feature #9492: Add 6x7 crop format
- I was not aware of this feature, thank you ;)
I can live with that, thought, this is a well known format, it would...
Also available in: Atom