- Email: Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr
- Registered on: 07/18/2015
- Last connection: 05/23/2018
- 07:42 PM darktable Bug #12146: Geotagging module hangs
- OK, so... it appears I had totally misunderstood the thing.
When the mouse goes over the looking glass, the dispalye...
- 12:03 AM darktable Feature #11445: Use of variables into metadata fields
Some news about this request ?
Still no effect a few days ago.
- 08:11 PM darktable Bug #12146: Geotagging module hangs
- Hello Tobias,
As I wrote to the list :
I just discovered that clicking on the magnifier icon of the geotagging modu...
- 10:38 PM darktable Bug #12146 (New): Geotagging module hangs
When clicking on to the magnifier symbol of the geotagging module, instead of getting the time offset, DT fre...
- 12:33 AM darktable Feature #11445 (Triaged): Use of variables into metadata fields
Could it be possible to add the usse of variables from the exifs into the metadata fields ?
Typing $(YEAR) i...
- 11:22 PM darktable Bug #10877 (Closed: invalid): Presets weird behaviour
Besides the export presets being lost after upgrading to 2.0, it has also become impossible to save more than...
- 08:05 PM darktable Feature #10603: Rank of a picture in darkroom
- This only makes sense if only one is selected.
It is shorter even in french : Image X sur Y sélectionnée.
If more t...
- 09:07 PM darktable Feature #10603: Rank of a picture in darkroom
- O-kay, wrong terminology, I apologize !
I was actually refering to the number of selected images, which I would like...
- 10:00 PM darktable Feature #10603 (Triaged): Rank of a picture in darkroom
When editing a photo from withn the darkroom, the number of selected pictures of the collection is displaye...
- 02:56 PM darktable Bug #10125: Overwrite history stack results in append for pictures that have not been opened before
- O-kay, I was wrong. From #200 to 302, *there were still 49 pictures that were not correctly processed*. I could only ...
Also available in: Atom