- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/06/2015
- Last connection: 10/09/2018
- 12:30 AM darktable Bug #12357 (Closed: invalid): button to togle soft proof has no effect
- Button for toggle "soft proof" has no effect (except toggling visibility of "soft proof" in the bottom left corner if...
- 04:09 PM darktable Bug #9770: switching to spot white balance doesn't change WB sometimes
- Same here, this issue appears quite often.
If set "spot WB" (while issue is triggered) then I go out to light table ...
- 10:55 PM darktable Bug #11123 (Incomplete): export generates file $originalfilename.jpg$PID
- From time to time export generates file widt $PID at the end of extension. e.g IMGP2517.jpg32465 with size 32,8 kB
- 04:44 PM darktable Bug #11122 (Incomplete): darktable crash while unfolding second spot removal
- Archlinux, built with RelWithDebInfo.
On one image I have two spot removal (because of 64 spots limit #11121). I c...
- 04:31 PM darktable Bug #11121 (Duplicate): Spot removal seem to be limited to 64 spots
- When I try to add 65th spot then is has no effect.
- 05:38 PM darktable Bug #11058: Issues with color profiles, color overexposure.
- I just found out that disabling "always use LittleCMS 2 to applcay output color profile" fixes the issue.
- 11:36 AM darktable Bug #11058: Issues with color profiles, color overexposure.
- both are disabled.
When gammut check is enabled, then there are cyjan coloured markers for (probably) out of gammut....
- 12:17 AM darktable Bug #11058: Issues with color profiles, color overexposure.
- I have issues with uploading dng, "here it is on my dropbox":https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xco5ue81kzm0csd/AAB2Qjhs2TfoX...
- 12:11 AM darktable Bug #11058 (New): Issues with color profiles, color overexposure.
- I have issues with several images. One of them is attached.
I'm working with Adobe RGB profile monitor profile (DE...
- 02:10 AM website Bug #10519 (Fixed): https://redmine.darktable.org/login with self signed certificate?
- At website https://redmine.darktable.org/login firefox/chromium claims that connection is insecure.
Also available in: Atom