sebix - Sebastian
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/28/2012
- Last connection: 02/11/2017
- 11:58 AM darktable Feature #10176: 'Heal'-Tool
- I can't close and mark it as duplicate myself.
- 03:47 PM website Bug #10692 (Fixed): build dependecies ubuntu incomplete
- The list of minimal requirements is missing the following four packages:...
- 10:54 AM darktable Feature #10594: collect module: add identifier for version for duplicates
- May have overseen something the formula and can't change it from bug to feature request now.
- 10:52 AM darktable Feature #10594 (New): collect module: add identifier for version for duplicates
- The attribute _version_ is shown in the _image information_ to indicate duplicates. But it is not selectable in the _...
- 11:35 PM website Bug #10519: https://redmine.darktable.org/login with self signed certificate?
- Mikołaj Milej wrote:
> Maybe consider using free certificate from startssl.com?
Yep, or wait for letsencrypt.org
- 08:08 PM darktable Feature #10176 (New): 'Heal'-Tool
- A 'Heal'-Tool like in GIMP has been requested on the Mailinglist . GIMP implemented this  algo, but another one...
- 10:16 PM darktable Bug #8626: Darktable: photo displayed too small
- WTF? This maximum is hardcoded and it's not set to the size of the available space? This has similarities with Anti-F...
- 07:29 PM darktable Bug #8626: Darktable: photo displayed too small
- Unfortuately it persists here... Using darktable 1.3-1093-g8347285 (should be yesterday or the day before)
$ mv .c...
- 12:44 PM darktable Bug #8626: Darktable: photo displayed too small
- Created with current git version (1.3-266-g1c69b09, as you can also see on the screenshot) with an empty config direc...
- 10:26 AM darktable Bug #8626: Darktable: photo displayed too small
- Yes, it still affects me with no config set.
Using Linux Mint 13 Nadia and the PPA for quantal. dt version is dark...
Also available in: Atom