- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/06/2015
- Last connection: 12/05/2017
- 02:17 AM darktable Bug #11976: windows 10, unhandled exception when double click on photo in lighttable
- Possible duplicate of #11596 #11793 #11831 #11756
- 04:35 PM darktable Camera Support #11539: Canon 5D Mark IV noise profiles
- Roman Lebedev wrote:
> Hm, were those noiseprofiling shots taken in dual-raw mode?
In my case at least, no. dt-no...
- 03:08 PM darktable Camera Support #11539 (Fixed): Canon 5D Mark IV noise profiles
- Applied in changeset commit:darktable|e48c1684292887ca2850ef0b585a6bd31c28da62.
- 02:11 PM darktable Revision e48c1684 (darktable): noise profile: Add Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, fixes #11539
- Profile generated by Dejan Perkovic. See
(cherry picked from commi...
- 04:17 AM darktable Camera Support #11539: Canon 5D Mark IV noise profiles
- Hi Dejan: I just created pull request #1507 using your noise profile from comment #note-4 and attributed it to you. T...
- 04:14 PM darktable Camera Support #11539: Canon 5D Mark IV noise profiles
- Hi Dejan...
In the interests of cross-validation, I generated my own noise profile for the 5D Mark IV and got pretty...
- 11:23 AM darktable Bug #11548: Output Image Seems Darker
- Joe Giampaoli wrote:
> David, apparently I still have the same issue with crop and rotate switched off.
OK - th...
- 08:28 AM darktable Bug #11548: Output Image Seems Darker
- Joe: What happens if you switch off "crop and rotate"? I'm experiencing a similar problem on one particular image (se...
- 05:17 PM darktable Bug #11596 (New): darktable 2.2.4 regularly crashes when opening thumbnail in lighttable
- To reproduce:
1. Start darktable with about 40 or more images in the initial collection
2. As soon as the lightabl...
- 03:24 PM darktable Bug #10512: nef image != exported image
- Different basecurves? I suspect the exposure adjustment may be done before the basecurve is applied.
Also available in: Atom