- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/25/2014
- Last connection: 08/14/2018
- 10:43 PM darktable Feature #12292: slide to set border width (blending area) of masks
- gradual decay, instead of blending area. Sorry.
Another way to solve the problem would be setting the default width ...
- 10:40 PM darktable Feature #12292 (New): slide to set border width (blending area) of masks
- I would like to have another way of setting the border width (blending area) of masks, for example, with a slide, or ...
- 07:39 PM darktable Feature #11269: Delete History Stack item with mouse right-click
- Yes, I was aware of that, Roman. Even so, if I want to delete a single action that is not necessary anymore, it will ...
- 07:06 PM darktable Feature #11269 (New): Delete History Stack item with mouse right-click
I miss to be able to delete an intermediate history stack item without loosing all the other items that are ...
- 03:26 AM darktable Feature #11043 (Fixed): Be able to move sliders with left/right arrow keys
- I would like to be able to move sliders with the left or right keys, when that specific slider is on mouse-over focus...
- 01:14 PM darktable Bug #10688 (Closed: invalid): Menu still visible after loosing focus
- 12:39 AM darktable Bug #10688: Menu still visible after loosing focus
- I use Unity, Ubuntu 15.04. Darktable exactly version is shown ih the the screenshot.
In fact, I tried to reproduce...
- 10:41 PM darktable Bug #10688 (Closed: invalid): Menu still visible after loosing focus
- In Darkroom, right-click on "togle softproofing" for profile options. The displayed menu doesn't go away after use.
- 03:56 PM darktable Bug #10226 (Closed: invalid): Crash report.
- Hi Friends, this is the 3rd time DT 1.6.0 crashes, but now I know where to find the log the send to you.
I was just ...
- 10:11 PM darktable Camera Support #10205: Cannot open raw photo from Fujifilm HS50-EXR
- Thank you very much, Mr Pascal!
I am learning fast ;-)) And liking it !
Also available in: Atom