- Email: Lists@matthieu-moy.fr
- Registered on: 09/03/2014
- Last connection: 08/23/2019
- 06:16 PM darktable Feature #11289: Undo does not know anything about drawn masks
- It's supported now, so you can close the bug (it seems I can't close it myself).
- 10:08 PM darktable Bug #12456 (Fixed): filmic: surprising slider behavior related to sanitization
- When moving the "middle grey luminance" slider, the "black relative exposure" is sometimes changed, probably to avoid...
- 12:31 PM darktable Feature #12453 (Fixed): middle-click on the "preset" icon to open the menu could work
- To create a new instance for a given preset, the flow is currently:
1) Left-click on the "preset" icon to open the...
- 11:10 AM darktable Bug #12452 (Confirmed): log mode in "unbreak input profile" inconsistent with filmic
- There was a lot of improvements in the auto-tuner of "filmic", that would be relevant for "unbreak input profile" too...
- 05:06 PM darktable Bug #12448: duplicate manager: segfault when trashing the first clone
- New backtrace attached.
- 04:04 PM darktable Bug #12448: duplicate manager: segfault when trashing the first clone
- FYI, I can't reproduce if I delete my library.db, but it segfaults reproducibly with my old library.db, including for...
- 03:56 PM darktable Bug #12448: duplicate manager: segfault when trashing the first clone
- Wrong file indeed, this one is the backtrace.
- 12:56 PM darktable Bug #12448 (Fixed): duplicate manager: segfault when trashing the first clone
- Seems reproducible.
Steps to reproduce:
* Open an image
* Make a clone
* In the duplicate manager, click the ...
- 04:33 PM darktable Bug #12441: Non-monotonic curve in filmic, resulting image terrible
- Note that with https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1874, I'm not getting the non-monotonic behavior anymo...
- 11:21 PM darktable Bug #12442 (Fixed): Non-smooth and weird behavior with filmic
- A weird and probably unexpected behavior of filmic:
With middle grey = 15%
white = 3.70 EV
black = -3.70 EV
Also available in: Atom