- Email: Lists@matthieu-moy.fr
- Registered on: 09/03/2014
- Last connection: 01/07/2018
- 07:54 PM darktable Bug #11872 (New): local contrast (local laplacian) display bug when changing image
- In darkroom, with the local contrast tool (new default mode: local laplacian), when switching from an image to anothe...
- 10:08 AM darktable Bug #11765: Colors of white balance sliders looks strange
- > tint all the way green
I think I have a fix for that here: https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1560
- 09:19 AM darktable Bug #11511 (Fixed): assertion failure when starting a path in a drawn mask
- I get a crash whenever I click the "add path" button in the "drawn mask" section of a module:...
- 04:42 PM darktable Feature #11474 (Duplicate): "image information" could show flash information
- Currently, the "image information" box (both in lighttable and darkroom) show no information about the use of a flash...
- 10:51 PM darktable Bug #11438: New "an error has occured while trying to open the database" dialog breaks basic flow
- Actually, after testing, there's still a case where the behavior is suboptimal: when running @darktable@ without argu...
- 10:57 PM darktable Bug #11438: New "an error has occured while trying to open the database" dialog breaks basic flow
- Cool, thanks a lot!
- 01:40 PM darktable Bug #11438 (Fixed): New "an error has occured while trying to open the database" dialog breaks ba...
Since commit:09628329043692552ca6199e48853585e073ad79 (Bug #11405), when dt fails to lock the db, it opens a g...
- 10:44 PM darktable Bug #11419 (Fixed): liquify: cusp mode not always working for curves
- Hi again,
The modes to control the bezier curve (autosmooth, cusp, smooth, symmetrical) do not always work as expe...
- 08:57 PM darktable Bug #11417 (Fixed): Misleading tip for liquify click on center (or bug?)
The hint displayed at the top of the window when hovering the central point of a liquify node says "click: lin...
- 11:58 PM darktable Feature #11402 (New): ESC / Return do not work in most dialog box
- A very common GUI convention is that when a dialog box appears, pressing Escape closes the window (equivalent to "Can...
Also available in: Atom