- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/27/2014
- Last connection: 01/14/2015
- 12:41 PM darktable Feature #8930: Time-Lapse feature
- Jérémy Rosen wrote:
> I don't think you can do your current TODO items simply with lua but I am slowly adding the co...
- 10:35 AM darktable Feature #10119 (New): Tonemapping/Global tonemap operators to compress HDR images
- Today darktable offers following operators for modul 'Global Tonemap': Reinhard( 02/05? ), Filmic and Drago.
- 09:27 AM darktable Feature #8415: camera import: using Exif-date
- > i'd be curious to hear more about your workflow: what commands are you running exactly?
First I copy the images ...
- 12:53 PM darktable Feature #8415: camera import: using Exif-date
- Exiftool can rename picture files according to their creation date. It can also move or copy image files into folders...
- 05:01 PM darktable Feature #8415: camera import: using Exif-date
- It seems the task in github is closed without result.
I'm also interested in renaming picturefiles during import. ...
- 10:54 AM darktable Feature #8673: side by side compare
A "compare mode" will be much appreciated.
- 10:34 AM darktable Bug #8678: "import" means two different things
- My two cents to rewording "Import from camera" is "Transfer from camera" or "Copy from camera".
"Transfer" may imp...
- 07:08 PM darktable Bug #10085: Import of Latitude/Longitude in Exif-data fails sometimes
- Okay, it was no problem with reading the geotags but with reimporting an image.
My first image version didn't incl...
- 11:50 PM darktable Bug #10085 (Incomplete): Import of Latitude/Longitude in Exif-data fails sometimes
- I got a picture with GPS-position in the Exif-data. After importing dt don't show any latitude/longitude in the pictu...
- 11:00 AM darktable Feature #10068 (New): Improvement in handling "tone curve" (Lab)
- Many times I need a straight curve in the a- and b-channel with more incline than the diagonal. It took me some time ...
Also available in: Atom