- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2014
- Last connection: 05/21/2019
- 05:47 PM darktable Feature #12595: Trashing on System Internal Mounts
- I'm having the exact same problem. I just had to delete around 300 files (plus their XMP), so I had to click 600 time...
- 09:28 AM darktable Feature #12321 (New): add the ability to change title in the map view
I couldn't find a way to do this, I always have to go back and forth between map and lightroom when setting th...
- 07:36 PM darktable Bug #11428: equalizer background bands not refreshed when zooming
- Sorry, I should have provided this…
Archlinux, gtk 3.22.5-1
- 01:38 PM darktable Bug #11428 (New): equalizer background bands not refreshed when zooming
- It used to be, if I remember correctly, that when zooming, the bands in the equalizer were refreshed. It doesn't on h...
- 01:43 PM darktable Bug #10988 (Duplicate): GTK 3.20 compatibility problems
- As discussed in darktable-users:
I just upgraded GTK today (archlinux) from 3.18 to 3.20. All menus are
- 06:34 PM darktable Bug #10333: X-Trans images with moiré (in DT but not in LR)
- Exif isn't the real ISO: this was taken with DR Auto. The camera chose DR-200, so it means that the ISO displayed is ...
- 07:42 PM darktable Bug #10333: X-Trans images with moiré (in DT but not in LR)
- This issue is more about the second part (my response email to Francisco's question): green artifacts produced by the...
- 02:49 PM darktable Feature #9951: support x-trans sensor raw files
- I have profiled noise for XE2. Who should I contact on IRC to make those available ?
- 09:36 PM darktable Feature #9951: support x-trans sensor raw files
- I cannot manage to get a nice basecurve. It seems too "linear". The fuji-like is much closer to the JPEGs, that is re...
- 03:51 PM darktable Feature #9951: support x-trans sensor raw files
- I also have the basecurve. What should I provide ? The shell script ?
Also available in: Atom