- 08:54 AM darktable Revision e325bdcc (darktable): fix forgotten 2.4 -> 2.6 in release notes
- 11:39 AM darktable Feature #8660: add links to help pages
- I would suggest an "i"-icon, for the help link. I believe this is well known as an information icon. The icon definit...
- 11:33 AM darktable Feature #8658: Add option "Original Size" in Export plugin
- We thought about to add an help-link, to make the information more obviously and to be able to offer longer help text...
- 11:36 AM darktable Bug #8654 (Fixed): Sharpen enabled by default, with no (obvious) way of disabling
- I asked in the irc channel for the reason that the sharpen module is enabled by default:
(13:31:05) ubu64: the ant...
- 03:22 PM darktable Bug #8624: segfault while importing photos
- There are some/many (700?) JPG-files with an entry e.g. for camera with the value "Olympus". Used this command to det...
- 02:20 PM darktable Bug #8624: segfault while importing photos
- Another backtrace *with gdb*. After creating/exiting some threads these are the last lines before crashing:...
- 01:07 PM darktable Bug #8624: segfault while importing photos
- When excluding JPGs importing works here too. But as darktable then has to import much less files and directories, I ...
- 12:09 PM darktable Bug #8558: DT does not remember its maximized state
- I can confirm this bug in darktable 1.0 (on Lubuntu 11.10 64bit 4GB RAM Intel i5 CPU).
Also available in: Atom