- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/14/2014
- Last connection: 04/09/2018
- 09:21 AM darktable Bug #12100: Thetering Crash
- Checked! Working! Thanx!
- 07:02 PM darktable Bug #12100 (Fixed): Thetering Crash
- Everytime I use thetering the Gui appears, i can see the Settings. Sometimes even change one. But then Darktable is g...
- 09:11 AM darktable Feature #11656 (Closed: invalid): Save Export Options as Setting
- Hi. I use the git Master Branch and have to say: Excellent Work.
I have a lot of different Companies to work for. Ne...
- 03:12 PM darktable Bug #11599 (Closed: upstream): [opencl_init] could not create context for device 0: 999
- After update of Ubuntu 17.04 and Nvidia-381 i no longer have Open-CL
[opencl_init] opencl related configurat...
- 09:01 AM darktable Feature #11454 (New): One Image - Many Styles
- I have a lot of styles and I want to see one Image in all Styles so I can decide (Or my Customer) which is the one I/...
- 09:46 PM darktable Feature #11234 (New): import dir in cli
- I recently moved from my old Server to an other.
Now all Entrys in database (Folders) are wrong.
So i have to clear...
- 11:37 AM darktable Feature #10929: Color Profiling
- Im using and watching the Git repository and i saw that you are working on the Color Checker.
Can you give me a shor...
- 09:53 PM darktable Feature #10929: Color Profiling
- From what I can say. The Profile/Matrix/whatever which is generated from the Image whith the colorChart applys only t...
- 11:05 AM darktable Feature #10929 (Triaged): Color Profiling
I have an X-Rite Color Checker. By now I do the color settings by hand.
When I had a look at the colorchecke...
- 05:29 PM darktable Feature #10607 (New): Uploader/Browser for Lua Scripts and Styles
- Hi !
I just saw that there is a repository for Styles and even some LUA Scripts on Github.
It woudl be wonderful ...
Also available in: Atom