- Registered on: 08/13/2018
- Last connection: 04/27/2019
- darktable (Developer, 01/08/2019)
- 02:32 PM darktable Camera Support #12608 (Fixed): Noise profile: Canon PowerShot SX160 IS
- 09:54 PM darktable Revision 45506a27 (darktable): change noiseprofile schema to allow longer model names
- 09:14 PM darktable Camera Support #12608: Noise profile: Canon PowerShot SX160 IS
- Thanks. Look ok to me.
I created a pull request: https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/2447
- 09:07 PM darktable Revision 71d3a8fd (darktable): noiseprofile: add Canon Powershot SX160 IS
- 09:39 AM darktable Camera Support #12608: Noise profile: Canon PowerShot SX160 IS
Please could you try making the profiles again, after the following changes:
- copy darktable-gen-profile to ol...
- 10:32 PM darktable Revision c571304d (darktable): Add denoiseprofile's show_compute_variance_mode entry in darktable...
- 10:31 PM darktable Revision 3c48beff (darktable): denoiseprofile: add a const
- 12:40 AM darktable Revision 1a25172c (darktable): denoiseprofile: variance computation: don't take scale into account
- We should always keep the real value in this mode, and not try to be smart
and adapt to things such as scale. The pur...
- 07:39 PM darktable Revision cc5d7d36 (darktable): denoiseprofile: add configuration entry to show/hide the variance ...
- 01:33 AM darktable Revision 2507b76a (darktable): denoiseprofile: move process_variance code out of OPENCL part
- The code of process_variance was in between the ifdef OPENCL
Also available in: Atom