- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/11/2014
- Last connection: 06/13/2019
- 09:26 PM darktable Bug #12559: Normal blend operation causes image to turn all black
- I just tried with --disable-opencl and everything is fine then.
I'm running the kernel radeon drivers but with ope...
- 09:46 PM darktable Bug #12559 (New): Normal blend operation causes image to turn all black
- There's some funny behaviour happening on my system i noticed when adding a denoise instance with blend mode activate...
- 10:46 PM darktable Feature #11762 (New): Area indicators for patches in CLUT module
- When playing around with the color look up table module it would be nice to get an indicator which areas of an image ...
- 11:21 PM darktable Bug #10909: Brush mask opacity bounded by initial brush/density after creation
- The one thing i could think of just now would be to keep the relative differences and still be able to increase/or de...
- 08:50 PM darktable Bug #10909 (New): Brush mask opacity bounded by initial brush/density after creation
- Once a form has been created with reduced opacity it cannot be raised above that level.
While the behaviour that b...
- 12:26 AM darktable Bug #10881: SIGSEGV when opening images (liquify branch)
- Everything seems to be in the right place now. Still no crashes either.
- 12:22 AM darktable Bug #10881: SIGSEGV when opening images (liquify branch)
- Well, the good news is, even with trying for a while, I can no longer reproduce the crash on commit:3a7c0fba.
- 10:28 PM darktable Bug #10881 (Fixed): SIGSEGV when opening images (liquify branch)
- DT crashes here when opening images.
For now it looks like almost all the crashes happened if the mouse is moving ...
- 11:48 PM darktable Bug #10862 (Duplicate): accidental triggering of options underneath a dropdown in modules
- This is really a minor issue (one could almost call it esoteric), but one of my pet peeves.
When selecting items i...
- 11:52 PM darktable Bug #10325 (Fixed): global tonemap changes according to zoom/visible area
- I tried this with two images because i noticed one getting visibly brighter when zooming in 100% and 200%.
Also available in: Atom