- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/10/2014
- Last connection: 08/06/2018
- 06:58 AM darktable Bug #12283: PPG OpenCL results in overt desaturation and loss of contrast
- It looks like it's just a saturation issue.
- 06:57 AM darktable Bug #12283 (New): PPG OpenCL results in overt desaturation and loss of contrast
- Darktable master (built Aug 5, 2018)
OpenCL enabled via Intel NEO compute-runtime (Intel HD 520 GPU)
- 07:33 AM darktable Bug #11839: Jsonschema fails to validate noiseprofiles.json during build
- Roman Lebedev wrote:
> R - wrote:
> > [...]
> > My localization variables are:
> > LANG=en_US.UTF-8
> > LA...
- 06:53 AM darktable Bug #11839 (Fixed): Jsonschema fails to validate noiseprofiles.json during build
- 10:10 AM darktable Bug #9973: Bad rendering in Darktable module: caused by edge threshold step in demosaic
- As requested.
- 07:03 AM darktable Bug #9973 (Confirmed): Bad rendering in Darktable module: caused by edge threshold step in demosaic
- See attached screenshots which clearly illustrates the problem.
I simply opened the picture and adjusted the expos...
- 09:54 PM darktable Bug #9952 (Fixed): compile error with gnome-keyring 3.12
- When the latest git master I get a compile error. I have libgnome-keyring 3.12
Looks like libgnome-keyring 3.12 dep...
Also available in: Atom