- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2014
- Last connection: 12/01/2018
- 03:45 PM darktable Revision 50eaaaa7 (darktable): image: duplicate version caching bugfix
- Set duplicate image version in the DB before the cache entry for the
image is first allocated. Otherwise, image versi...
- 07:11 AM darktable Revision 6785006e (darktable): config: use entity for >
- to be proper XML
- 07:11 AM darktable Revision 6e958592 (darktable): config: define ui/cairo_filter
- Description cribbed from https://developer.gnome.org/cairo/stable/cairo-cairo-pattern-t.html#cairo-filter-t
- 08:23 PM darktable Revision 4a657c3c (darktable): histogram: don't recalculate waveform when vertical resize widget
- The result looks fine good, and it decouples UI from pixelpipe. It
also makes the widget more responsive when resized.
- 07:14 PM darktable Revision adbe668d (darktable): histogram: don't need to clear waveform buffer
- Don't need initial clear. Every pixel will be written to once calculated.
- 07:10 PM darktable Revision 31539181 (darktable): histogram: limit redraws, and more succinct cursor change
- In motion notify callback, only trigger a redraw if the cursor has
moved between highlight regions.
Also, put cursor...
- 07:07 PM darktable Revision 08b30773 (darktable): histogram: pass rgb flags to draw routines as array
- To simplify code.
- 07:06 PM darktable Revision a99776b6 (darktable): histogram: draw uses less memory
- No need to alloc intermediary buffer for waveform draw. Just use a loop to
copy to the final buffer.
Switch to unali...
- 07:05 PM darktable Revision 88963b33 (darktable): histogram: separation function to draw each scope
- For clarity of code, now that there are three different scopes.
- 06:53 PM darktable Revision 5a7015e5 (darktable): histogram: use mutex when resizing histogram data
- This may prevent a "double free or corruption (!prev)"
crash. Regardless, as _pixelpipe_final_histogram_waveform() or...
Also available in: Atom