- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2014
- Last connection: 12/15/2017
- 06:09 PM darktable Feature #11978: print in background
- Tobias Ellinghaus wrote:
> There are a few small problems (for example a use-after-free of @params->p_icc_profile@) ...
- 08:59 PM darktable Feature #11978: print in background
- > No need to have anything in control/, you can keep the callbacks in the current place. In newer code we do that all...
- 06:47 PM darktable Feature #11978: print in background
- It's certainly a feature I wish for most days I print, and hence, selfishly, one I'd be happy to work on.
- 09:13 PM darktable Feature #11978: print in background
- Pascal: Thanks for the thoughts on this. I see a useful and a not useful case for background printing:
* *USEFUL* ...
- 07:57 PM darktable Feature #11978: print in background
- Of course a counter-argument to print-in-background would be that on a machine slow enough such that printing is this...
- 07:29 PM darktable Feature #11978 (In Progress): print in background
- Making the "print" button in the print view do its work in the background could improve dt's print functionality. On ...
- 06:52 PM darktable Revision 0a48753d (darktable): print: use filename for GUI message
- As long as we have it, use instead of image ID. Argument is that this
will be more meaningful to the user than an int...
- 04:31 PM darktable Revision e4e6c3c5 (darktable): temperature: fix reload_defaults
- Make sure that reload_defaults() initializes default_enabled and
hide_enable_button to sane values before changing th...
- 09:12 PM darktable Revision 4f6bf45b (darktable): temperature: allow wb iop for non-raw non-monochrome
- Fixes 15d1bf52998b90444af1a92739349de2b306566a which disabled
temperature iop for JPEGs.
Don't bother to set hide_en...
- 05:33 PM darktable Revision 9109577b (darktable): print: name print job by filename
- Name by filename printed rather than "darktable" for display in print
This matches what other programs do, wh...
Also available in: Atom