- 07:23 PM darktable Bug #11743 (Incomplete): 2.3.0+929 darkroom crash in gtk_widget_destroy
- I just updated darktable after a couple of months, and the darkroom is now unusable due to a consistent crash.
- 08:51 PM darktable Bug #11131: Nikon D7000 multi-exposure raw handling
- Roman Lebedev wrote:
> Doing very different things in every different version/model seems like the modus operandi fo...
- 07:24 AM darktable Bug #11131: Nikon D7000 multi-exposure raw handling
- I just tested on my D7200, and the multi-exposure NEF displays correctly by default.
Checking the ExIF, not only a...
- 03:47 PM darktable Bug #11131: Nikon D7000 multi-exposure raw handling
- It's just an incorrrect white balance. As near as I can tell, the camera is "baking in" the white-balance multiplica...
- 06:13 PM darktable Feature #10603: Rank of a picture in darkroom
- How about using the wording "Image X of Y in collection (Z selected)" when hovering in Lighttable or working on an im...
- 01:28 AM darktable Feature #10601: Make 'image information' in Lighttable selectable or other means to copy into clipboard
- Every camera I've used stores the date in the image header with colons instead of hyphens. It's probably part of the...
- 02:11 AM darktable Camera Support #10565: Olympus TG-4
- Hmm, it seems that my previous message never got posted -- are you still looking for the outdoor ISO series, or is th...
- 05:55 AM darktable Feature #10532: Write protected sidecar files
- There could be other reasons besides setting the XMP read-only that could cause a write error -- filesystem mounted r...
- 01:39 AM darktable Camera Support #10565: Olympus TG-4
- The OoC JPEGs are 4608x3456, so it looks like the camera crops 16 pixels from each side and 8 from top and bottom. I...
- 02:03 AM darktable Camera Support #10382: Please add Nikon D7200 support
- Thanks for merging in the noise profiles, but there's one minor change needed. As-is, the profiles won't show up, be...
Also available in: Atom