- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/16/2014
- Last connection: 04/15/2017
- 09:33 PM darktable Bug #11564: Too many sql calls in darkroom
- Same behavior when you move your mouse over an image in lighttable, even on its own frame
- 06:36 PM darktable Bug #11564 (New): Too many sql calls in darkroom
- I'm facing difficulties selecting the right images on the filmstrip using the mouse.
Launching "darktable -d all" ...
- 07:37 PM darktable Feature #10373: Increase maximum zoom
- I'm interested too
- 12:40 AM darktable Feature #11494: Manual lens correction
- 05:37 PM darktable Bug #11528: Overall speed (actually not a bug)
- Thank you Tobias, I've just posted a message on the Facebook groups to find someone interested in test the performanc...
- 06:16 PM darktable Bug #11528: Overall speed (actually not a bug)
- Tobias, it is very difficult to give you some concrete numbers: RT does not have something like "-d perf".
- 11:41 AM darktable Bug #11528 (Incomplete): Overall speed (actually not a bug)
- I've given a try to rawtherapee even if I'm very happy with Darktable and I've found a terrific difference in speed b...
- 10:51 PM darktable Bug #11507 (Confirmed): Some Kelvin temerature failure
- Today I've started shooting with a Pentax K-5. The wb of my camera probably fails and I've tried to change it using a...
- 06:50 PM darktable Bug #11457: Brush mask should be transparent
- I agree.
- 10:05 AM darktable Bug #11197: State indicator for toggle buttons (eg under/overexposed)
- Hi Mark,
I've solved this issue changing the background color of these buttons.
1) Open your configuration file...
Also available in: Atom