- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/16/2014
- Last connection: 09/04/2018
- 01:37 AM darktable Bug #12200: deprecated lensfun functions
yes, it works, but every time you load the code from github and try to recompile it, it fails because a modi...
- 01:27 PM darktable Bug #12389: Wrong colors
- Fixed with a new update. Thanks Aurelien
- 11:37 AM darktable Bug #12389 (Fixed): Wrong colors
- Last update on master branch generates wrong colors. See image attached (empty history stack, no iop used)
- 01:51 AM darktable Bug #12388 (Fixed): iop group relocate (patch attached)
- I've found a missing instruction in bilateral.cc
int groups() function, I think should be modified from:
- 08:36 PM darktable Feature #12377: Snapshot rename
- and, maybe, have its name superimposed on the image. In this case, you could rotate and/or slide the division line re...
- 08:29 PM darktable Feature #12377 (New): Snapshot rename
- I think useful to have the possibility to right-click on a snapshot and rename it with something more meaningful, lik...
- 07:55 PM darktable Feature #12358: find
- A very easy way to find a picture by its filename is the following:
In the left panel, under collect image, you ca...
- 05:07 PM darktable Feature #12340: Change look of RAW overexposed toggle button in darkroom
- Did you try it?
- 01:00 PM darktable Feature #12340: Change look of RAW overexposed toggle button in darkroom
- You've just to find the "#iop-plugin-ui * button" section and change the value of background-color from 1.4 (default)...
- 10:08 AM darktable Feature #12340: Change look of RAW overexposed toggle button in darkroom
- you can easily change the background value of the buttons making them more visible. You need to modify the darktable....
Also available in: Atom