- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/16/2014
- Last connection: 09/05/2017
- 07:00 PM darktable Bug #11694: Artifacts on edges in tonemapping module
- I'm wondering if there is any update on this ticket.
- 07:08 PM darktable Bug #11802: Underexpose warning does not always work
- it seemed to me that only the edges were highlighted and black parts were not. But I'll check better
- 05:50 PM darktable Bug #11802: Underexpose warning does not always work
- with and without opencl activated
- 05:45 PM darktable Bug #11802: Underexpose warning does not always work
- It seems there is a regression on that issue.
- 04:43 PM darktable Bug #9638: facebook - album selector doesn't have all my albums listed
- I can confirm the issue is still present and it depends on the album's privacy. Actually DT can see the album with "f...
- 11:28 AM darktable Bug #11862: Haze removal module adds horizontal and vertical seams, and bright colored artifacts ...
- I'm confirming the same behavior, but you can easily solve by applying the "defringe" iop
- 06:01 PM darktable Feature #11810: Hierarchical styles
- You're right and I've just found it: #9323. Sorry for the duplication
- 04:21 PM darktable Feature #11810 (Triaged): Hierarchical styles
- What's you opinion about to organize the styles in a tree? It could be useful if you have a lot of imported styles.
- 01:37 PM darktable Bug #11805: Hard edge on tone mapping module
- This is the same bug as 11694, I suppose. Other SWs have a "preserve edges" parameter
- 11:37 PM darktable Bug #11802: Underexpose warning does not always work
- This issue appears only if opencl is enabled. An opencl overxepose kernel module bug?
Also available in: Atom