- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/16/2014
- Last connection: 01/21/2017
- 12:40 AM darktable Feature #11494: Manual lens correction
- 05:37 PM darktable Bug #11528: Overall speed (actually not a bug)
- Thank you Tobias, I've just posted a message on the Facebook groups to find someone interested in test the performanc...
- 06:16 PM darktable Bug #11528: Overall speed (actually not a bug)
- Tobias, it is very difficult to give you some concrete numbers: RT does not have something like "-d perf".
- 11:41 AM darktable Bug #11528 (Incomplete): Overall speed (actually not a bug)
- I've given a try to rawtherapee even if I'm very happy with Darktable and I've found a terrific difference in speed b...
- 10:51 PM darktable Bug #11507 (Confirmed): Some Kelvin temerature failure
- Today I've started shooting with a Pentax K-5. The wb of my camera probably fails and I've tried to change it using a...
- 06:50 PM darktable Bug #11457: Brush mask should be transparent
- I agree.
- 10:05 AM darktable Bug #11197: State indicator for toggle buttons (eg under/overexposed)
- Hi Mark,
I've solved this issue changing the background color of these buttons.
1) Open your configuration file...
- 06:39 PM darktable Bug #11251 (New): D3100 tethering problem
- I'm facing a problem (segfault) using D3100 in tethering mode. The camera shoots, but just after, darktable crashes.
- 10:19 AM darktable Feature #11156 (New): Using ESC to break a mouse operation
- It w'd be fine if it is possible to break a mouse operation pressing ESC key.
When you are drawing a contour (like...
- 05:03 PM darktable Bug #11152 (Duplicate): darkroom crashes - opencl?
- After last git update, it crashes (iop crop&rotate, exposure etc..)
Using host libthread_db librar...
Also available in: Atom