- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/16/2014
- Last connection: 09/04/2018
- 07:55 PM darktable Feature #12358: find
- A very easy way to find a picture by its filename is the following:
In the left panel, under collect image, you ca...
- 05:07 PM darktable Feature #12340: Change look of RAW overexposed toggle button in darkroom
- Did you try it?
- 01:00 PM darktable Feature #12340: Change look of RAW overexposed toggle button in darkroom
- You've just to find the "#iop-plugin-ui * button" section and change the value of background-color from 1.4 (default)...
- 10:08 AM darktable Feature #12340: Change look of RAW overexposed toggle button in darkroom
- you can easily change the background value of the buttons making them more visible. You need to modify the darktable....
- 12:04 PM darktable Bug #11694: Artifacts on edges in tonemapping module
- 04:47 PM darktable Feature #12335 (Patch attached): Logarithmic tonecurve
- Is it possible to have a logarithmic X axis in the tone curve module, like the base curve one? This could be useful t...
- 01:39 PM darktable Bug #12319 (Fixed): Pentax K-5: wrong crop
- Hi shoot two images in DNG and PEF with a Pentax K-5.
The image looks differently, in particular there is a black ...
- 10:41 AM darktable Bug #12312 (Closed: invalid): Highlight reconstruction produces weird artifacts
- This module, sometimes produces very strange artifacts. I'm attaching a screenshot and the DNG files.
I tried diffe...
- 07:00 PM darktable Bug #11694: Artifacts on edges in tonemapping module
- I'm wondering if there is any update on this ticket.
- 07:08 PM darktable Bug #11802: Underexpose warning does not always work
- it seemed to me that only the edges were highlighted and black parts were not. But I'll check better
Also available in: Atom