- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/16/2014
- Last connection: 09/05/2017
- 04:18 PM darktable Bug #11772: Some IOP are CPU blended
- I guessed 2GB card could be enough, sorry if I didn't check the max_alloc...
Do you know any way to tell the GPU t...
- 03:55 PM darktable Bug #11772: Some IOP are CPU blended
- Here is the output
- 03:51 PM darktable Bug #11772: Some IOP are CPU blended
- Just to be sure to include any possible information, I'm attaching the output for -d all
- 03:42 PM darktable Bug #11772: Some IOP are CPU blended
- Hi Roman, this is the output of the same image, same processing:
[dev] took 0.000 secs (0.000 CPU) to load the ima...
- 01:14 PM darktable Bug #11772 (Incomplete): Some IOP are CPU blended
- I'm using a GTX960M with opencl enabled in "VERYFASTGPU" mode, no errors appears on cli, but some operations, like "d...
- 07:01 PM darktable Bug #11764: Pentax K5 color matrix not found
- Thank you Roman, I've just tried with DNG and this avoid the error. I'm still facing some trouble with tethering, but...
- 05:59 PM darktable Bug #11764: Pentax K5 color matrix not found
- I'm facing this issue only when I'm trying to use the camera connected. No problems when I'm working with a file on t...
- 04:13 PM darktable Bug #11764 (Incomplete): Pentax K5 color matrix not found
- Trying the tethering with Pentax K5 I receive this error: "PENTAX K-5' color matrix not found!" together with the fol...
- 11:44 AM darktable Bug #11752: nothing happens when trying to map keyboard shortcuts
- I can confirm some strange behavior.
It seems impossible to assign the same shortcut "R" to the "reject" operation...
- 04:53 PM darktable Bug #11727: Warning compiling from git
- Thank you Tobias
Also available in: Atom