Lighttable doesn't got to the current darkroom picture when changing back
1. open a large film roll in lighttable mode (more pictures than fit on one lighttable screen)
2. double click on the first picture (go to darkroom)
3. scroll to the end of the film roll with the mouse wheel on the bottom film stip
4. double click on that picture (open in the darkroom)
5. press l to go back to lighttable mode
lighttable will show the first picture of the film roll, not the currently selected one.
This behavior is annoying for example when working through a large film roll in darkroom mode and switching back to lighttable to delete a picture (I know that this might be done in a different way, but my work flow seems at least straight forward ;-).
#1 Updated by Pascal Obry over 5 years ago
- System changed from openSUSE to all
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- Status changed from New to Patch attached
Pull request created for this issue: