Map: Zoomout via doubleclick unavailable
Map / Geolocation
Double left-click zooms in fine.
Neither middle button or right button double clicks zoom out.
As my primary interface is a wacom graphics tablet without a scroll wheel, this is a pain. As a workaround OSM buttons are usable but not ideal.
just in case dt wants to make advantage of what people might have learned by other applications:
- no function on openstreetmap for double middle or right click
- no function on google maps for double middle click
- zoom out on google maps for double right click
Double left click works though. :)
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
Damn, forgot to set the status.
darktable is supposed to cycle through fit – 100% – 200% using a single middle click. Does that work for you?
- Status changed from Incomplete to Triaged
Oh wait, this is about map view. No idea how this could work nicely. I will think about it.
- Target version set to Future
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
Also available in: Atom