Export panel for google+ is wider than container
git stable branch
I'm on Ubuntu 12.10, Darktable 1.3+1223~g287d9e6.
No .gtkrc tweaks, no special weirdnesses in the UI settings, I think.
When choosing the "google+ photos" export, it is cropped; none of the other items are. Interestingly, after authenticating, it fits.
- Category changed from Darkroom to Lighttable
And if you connect to a google+ account do you have the problem?
On my side I have the opposite (google° authentified and flickr no account) and in both cases the display is correct.
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
Most probably related to #9625. Marking as duplicate.
- System changed from Ubuntu to all
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Status changed from Duplicate to In Progress
This is a genuine google+ module bug. :)
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|commit:ccde6cce569cee186a23a48daa421edfceb65683.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top