Canon 70D m-raw (aka sraw1) decoding problem
Using the latest darktable from git (master as of today: 2a68414) with rawspeed enabled, I'm getting corrupt colors using Canon 70D M-Raw (aka sraw1) images (see attached sample M-Raw image). Same color issue happens the same way in RawStudio. This problem doesn't exist with dcraw (9.19). I traced this to the rawspeed lossless jpeg decompression which behaves differently than the one in dcraw (different output values).
- LJpegDecompressor::createBigTable() seems to only support 14-bit lossless jpegs decoding... whereas the camera produces 15-bit values.
- dcraw seems to read the Huffman table directly from the CR2 file (tag 0xffc4)
#1 Updated by Pascal de Bruijn over 6 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Status changed from New to Fixed: To be cherry-picked
I've imported RawSpeed r603 in darktable git master: