'z' button triggered preview's image order
While scrolling in the 'z' button triggered preview the images should come in the same order as they are in the lighttable.
Now when you scroll while holding the z button down the images will always come in alphabetical order regardless to your selection in the lighttable's sort by option (which is in my case always set to time).
ps. can't decide if this is actually a bug or a feature. So if the above is a feature, then please change my ticket to a feature request :)
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 6 years ago
- System changed from other GNU/Linux to all
- Affected Version changed from git stable branch to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Category set to Lighttable
Definitely a bug.