DngOpcodes.cpp: 2 * out of bounds array accesses
I just ran the static analysis checker cppcheck over the source
code of darktable-1.2.2
[darktable-1.2.2/src/external/rawspeed/RawSpeed/DngOpcodes.cpp:254]: (error) Buffer is accessed out of bounds: mLookup
[darktable-1.2.2/src/external/rawspeed/RawSpeed/DngOpcodes.cpp:343]: (error) Buffer is accessed out of bounds: mLookup
I've checked these two and I agree with cppcheck.
Suggest code rework.
#2 Updated by Pascal de Bruijn over 5 years ago
- Priority changed from Medium to Low
- Assignee set to Pascal de Bruijn
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Category set to Darkroom
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
rawspeed: imported upstream r573: