Keyboard shortcuts 0-5 for rating do not apply for current photo
Doing the following does not work:
1. click on a start to rate (e.g. click on the second star to vote as **
2. press the right key to go to next photo
3. press the e.g. the key "3" to rate as three stars --> Bug: Rating will be applied for the former photo not to the current
Duplicate of #9517
=> Obviously Bug doesn't only exist on Mac OS X (as described in #9517) but on Linux systems as well.
I saw the same problem on the stable version.
But i don't see this problem on the git version, can you test if it's also fix for you ?
Ticket can be closed. Bug is fixed in 1.4rc1. Thanks :)
- bitness set to 64-bit
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Fixed
Also available in: Atom
Go to top