Import from camera - new files are not displayed
Using the "import from camera" dialog, does not update when there are new files or files doesn't exist anymore.Reproduce:
- Opening the dialog: "import from camera".
- Close it (import or cancel, doesn't matter)
- dismount the external storage media (for example CF-Card) ; take some new images with your camera or delete some images ; reconnect it to your pc
- Opening the dialog: "import from camera" again. The new images are not shown for import. Deleted are shown without thumbnail.
Same behavior when I'm using a card reader and changing the cf-cards.
Workaround: Restart darktable every time files on the external media changes.Possible solutions:
- Auto check if filesystem has changed, when opening the "import from camera" dialog
- button inside the "import from camera" dialog for reloading/update