lighttable should return to the currently selected photo
When going to darkroom mode after double-clicking a photo, it is easy to get lost on the way back to the light table, as the view is always focused on the first photo, not the previous view.
Steps to reproduce:
- go to light table view
- view more images that can fit the screen
- scroll down a pages and select (double-click) an image
- in the dark room view, just go back to the light table view
- going back to the light table view in step #3
- going back to the beginning of the list
Reproduceable: sometimes! Just now I can't reproduce it anymore, but I swear this happens sometimes and I can't quite put my finger on why exactly.