Filtering by aperture not working as desired
git development version
When trying to filter by aperture, e.g. '2.8' no images are displayed. Aperture (at least in my case - Canon 7D) is saved in database like 2.79999995231628.
So we need to round the sql query at 2 places:
collection.c and collect.c
Maybe this is also the case for other filter criteria.
- bitness set to 64-bit
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
- Status changed from New to Patch attached
- Has duplicate Bug #10324: Collect images modul - filter or select images by aperture added
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
- Status changed from Patch attached to Fixed
This is now fixed in master by commit f148840540e41be48dea5b11a525a54ec7c5f5a1. Thanks for the report
- Target version set to 2.2.0
Also available in: Atom
Go to top