Issues with "exclusive module" mode and key accels
I have 'l' mapped to show the levels in darkroom and the gui set to only ever open one module at a time.
When pressing 'l' to activate levels, the previous module is not closed.
#1 Updated by Simon Spannagel over 6 years ago
- bitness set to 64-bit
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
It's even worse for me: when having a different IOP group selected the focus doesn't change the group so the module selected by hitting the key accel isn't even shown.
#2 Updated by Simon Spannagel over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from exclusive module mode is ignored when activating a module via keyboard shortcut to Issues with "exclusive module" mode and key accels
...and the "show only one module" option apparently only works for the group in focus:
1) go to one group, expand a module,
2) go to the next group, expand one module,
3) deactivate groups and see both modules still expanded.
(well, somehow a different problem...)
#3 Updated by Simon Spannagel over 6 years ago
- latter reported thing is a feature I guess. It means we can have one expanded module per group, and having all of them when we disable groups is acceptable.
- the problem with switching to the right group is now solved in git master
- the problem with collapsing the old module in the group we changed to still exists, no idea yet how to solve it.