Some UI strings cannot be localized
Examples are drop-down box values in the preferences dialogs, such as "at most ppg (reasonable)". Running intltool-update on a .po file does not bring them into the list.
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 5 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version set to Future
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Category changed from Buildsystem to General
That's because the enum type doesn't get translated. This might be possible with some tweaking but it's probably a lot of work.