Currently selected item pointer in collect images is jumpy
git development version
1. Assign different color tags to several different images
2. Select "color label" in "collect images" panel
3. Double-click on one of the rows: the images with this color label will be shown in LT, but pointer (as in currently selected row) will jump to the first row - red, while it should have stayed on double-clicked row.
This was changed very recently on the git version,
can you check if we can close ?
Unfortunately, still reproducible.
- Has duplicate Bug #10849: Collect images: folder list jumps to top added
- Has duplicate deleted (Bug #10849: Collect images: folder list jumps to top)
- Is duplicate of Bug #10849: Collect images: folder list jumps to top added
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
Actually, the other way around, but well... :)
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from Duplicate to Triaged
I'm being told those 2 issues are not related.
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
should be fixed in master
- Target version set to 2.2.0
Also available in: Atom
Go to top