noise profile: panasonic lumix dmc-g10 by sergej nikolaev
(sorry, for my english and if you have russian developers, please let one of them answer me.)
Hello. I made two version of preset for lumix g10, but two strange things:
1) presets are very different
2) in second version and only on ISO 5000 i have following message:
===> Profile image for "Panasonic - DMC-G10 - 5000 ISO"
--> Converting ./P1170962.RW2 (ISO 5000)
[export_job] exported to `./P1170962.pfm'
--> Run noiseprofile
--> Plotting ./P1170962.pfm
--> Fitted parametric curves
--> Flattened ./P1170962.pfm
--> Save generated preset
$\033[33mWARNING: Incorrect blue channel.
o The input RAW image is bad regarding lighting or exposition.
o You may have set a default output profile in darktable which is
unsuitable for noise profiling.
If the latter reason applies to you, change it back to "image settings"
and re-run this script.
Meanwhile, this channel will be ignored.$\033[0m
That's what i did:
1) i took one foto per iso on apperture priority mode
2) opened it in darktable, applied imported from /tools/noise raw linear style and closed darktable
3) ran /tools/noise/gen-profile -d . in folder with raws.
it's right or should i do something else?
Thank you very much for your work!
#2 Updated by Sergej Nikolaev about 5 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.2.1 to Candidate for next patch release
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
- Assignee changed from Alexandre Prokoudine to Developers
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Darktable 1.2.1 yesterday released, but my noise profile for dmc-g10 not added. I did something wrong?
#3 Updated by Johannes Hanika about 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Incomplete to Fixed
noise estimates are very noisy, variance is still a bit high for very dark areas (might be due to some in-camera processing though).
anyways pushed to master, thanks for profiling :)