Sometimes Image Information of wrong/random (non-selected) picture on the left pane in lighttable view
Clicking on a picture in lighttable and then trying to hover the information on the left side (for example to uncover a long directory with ".." between), will show the information of another (random?) non-selected picture.
1. Have the image information pane open at the left side and watch it.
2. Click on any picture in the lighttable
3. Move the mouse to the left side over the images and see that the image information of some other image is shown now, and not of the image selected in lighttable, most of the time this seems to be the information of the last-hovered image, but not always (?!)
Also noteworthy is that hovering over images, the highlighted (large brighter background around the image) image is relatively slow here, especially when many pictures are shown on the lighttable (scrollable over many "pages").
My window manager is kwin in kde4 if this is relevant (as there were some fluxbox related fixes), Debian 64bit, 1,6Ghz Core 2 Duo, 8GB Ram, approx. 27000 images in collection
#1 Updated by Dennis Gnad almost 7 years ago
I definitely used this feature before, to hover the mousepointer to uncover the complete path of the selected image and not last-hovered image...
I think this stopped working a relative short time ago, sometime in the last 1-3 weeks.
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus almost 7 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Assignee set to Tobias Ellinghaus
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Category set to Lighttable
Please see if this is fixed by 8265a6e9f68c99c19901f09c10520674ecd0178b.