WebP format support in export module
Please add webp format support
#1 Updated by Simon Spannagel about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed: invalid
this would probably mean another external dependency and I don't think we want that just to have this (nowadays) rarely used format supported directly. You can still export to e.g. tiff and use the WebP converter of your choice.
I'm closing this, re-open if any objections.
#2 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 4 years ago
- bitness set to 64-bit
- System set to all
- Affected Version set to 1.2
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- Status changed from Closed: invalid to Fixed
- Category set to General
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Actually, it was implemented and merged some time ago: https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/323