Unable to select lens model in the "lens correction" module for unknown camera model
git development version
For an unknown camera (for lensfun), but with known name (from exif) the lens model can not be choosen. This is rather annoying, because there is no visible indication, why it should not be possible. User have to choose first the known camera model (from the list and similar crop factor) and then the lens model is possible to change. This is an user experience issue in terms of forward compatibility.
- When clicking on the lens field, pop-up a dialog saying "Choose known camera model first."
- Replace the lens name in the lens field with "Choose known camera model first."
- bitness set to 64-bit
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
Do you maybe have a sample file with unknown camera and known lens? I can't really reproduce that issue here without an appropriate file...
You can temporarily rename your camera in the appropriate XML file in /usr/share/lensfun.
- Related to Feature #9273: lens correction enhancement - more understandable interface added
Also available in: Atom