Color picker depends on display profile
git development version
The result of the colour picker depends on the display profile as selected in the "ouput color profile" module. This affects both the RGB and the Lab results. However, the colour picker should return the pixel values of the image rather than their representation for a particular output device.
- System set to unknown
- Priority changed from Low to Critical
- Priority changed from Critical to Medium
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Triaged
This could probably be fixed together with the histogram showing the display pipe.
- Related to Bug #10507: Image histogram is affected by display color profile added
- Related to Bug #10389: Split toning results shouldn't depend on output profile added
Also available in: Atom