Crop and rotate module doesn't respect the flip of the aspect ratio
A way to reproduce this:
- take a select image.
- activate the crop&rotate module.
- choose a fixed aspect ratio (5:4, for example).
- flip the aspect ratio.
- get out of the crop&rotate module.
- activate the crop&rotate module again.
- try to move one of the edges of the crop area.
- observe how the crop area flips back automatically.
This makes it very hard to work with a flipped aspect ratio, if you want to go back and tweak it.
#1 Updated by Richard Levitte about 7 years ago
Fixed in pull request https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/159
#2 Updated by Christian iuga about 6 years ago
Seem's to be fixed (see it on the https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/159 )
Feel free to reopen it if needed.