Duplicated tags upon exporting images
I have hierarchically sorted tags in the following fashion:
When I tag both John and Mark on a single picture, then the "family" tag is added twice when I export pictures (like this: Mark, family, John, family).
I'm guessing this is so the pictures that are gonna be uploaded to picasa and other websites will recognise the tag hierarchy, but if the pictures won't be uploaded to such sites the tag duplication should be switched off.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- System set to all
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
- Status changed from Confirmed to Triaged
Confirmed with the last git version,
The exact field impacted is "Xmp.dc.subject"
- Has duplicate Bug #10120: remove duplication inside xmp file added
- bitness set to 64-bit
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Assignee set to Tobias Ellinghaus
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
I believe this issue is similar to #10120, which is fixed.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top